Grow Engagement with CSR
From a golf day in the UK to painting a school in South Africa, we have created many programmes for our clients to enable them to give something back to a variety of communities.
Some of our favourite CSR activities include
- Charity Golf Day
- European Cycle challenge from 6 capital cities to client HQ in Walldorf Germany
- 100 KM overnight walking challenge
- 14,000 foot parachute jump day
As well as all the physical CSR activities available, more and more of our clients are now looking online for options to grow engagement with CSR. We build bespoke challenges and programmes to support this and make it possible to ‘give back’ to communities in a virtual world.
Some previous online CSR ideas include:
- Walking challenge syncing your daily steps as a team to complete a challenge
- Virtual Marathon
- Team online time pledge – your team pledge time to support in local communities
- Online challenge base – individuals can take part in team or individual challenges
Many of our clients and their trip guests want to make a difference to the life chances of the people in the countries we visit, and we help to make things happen. We work with partners to recognise appropriate projects, get involved with local organisations to identify needs and then build & deliver the logistics that allow guests to engage with local communities to make a tangible difference.
Our projects include
- Constructing drought proof gardens and new nursery facilities at Pre-School in a Cape Town Township
- Building a bore hole to give 800+ children fresh water at a Tanzanian School
- Renovating a rural school in Sri Lanka – bringing 4 classrooms online to allow more children to be educated for the first time
- Working with a school on the outskirts of Bangkok to refurbish the external areas to create outdoor classrooms and play areas